1 x ESSENTIAL DARK HOURS $250
1 x ES01 BLACK$0
Notify me when available.
With its 40 mm diameter, brushed stainless steel case adorned with a DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating, the Essential proudly shows off its sleek design as a standard. Its matt black dial displays hours, minutes, seconds, day and date with the precision of its IsaSwiss Calibre 9232/1950 quartz movement personalized by GREYHOURS.
- Case: 316L brushed stainless steel
- Coating: DLC (Diamond-like carbon)
- Dimensions: Diameter 40 mm / Thickness 9,10mm
- Movement: Isaswiss quartz caliber 9232/1950, personalized by GREYHOURS
- Functions: Display of hours, minutes, seconds, days, and date
- Lens: Sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both faces
- Bracelet: Italian calf leather
- Water resistance: 5 ATM / 50 meters
- Weight: 65 grams
Unique Watch Number
ENGRAVED IN COLD BRUSHED STEEL
Each of our timepieces are engraved with a unique watch number that will remain unchanged through generations. Enter the unknown with a feel of our finely brushed 316L Steel.
- What is the duration of the warranty and what is covered?
- Is the plating of my watch covered by warranty?
- Is the strap guaranteed by GREYHOURS?
- My watch is no longer under warranty. Can i still return it for technical service?
GREYHOURS watches are guaranteed for twenty-four (24) months against all manufacturing faults and hidden defects from the date of purchase.
This applies to all watches bought on our website www.greyhours.com or from one of our authorized distributors. Those items not covered by the warranty are listed in our user guide.
Friction or rubbing damages the plating of your watch and will not be covered by the warranty.
GREYHOURS technical service can replace deteriorated pieces for a reasonable price.
The GREYHOURS strap is not covered by the warranty because it is a contact element that requires changing regularly.
If your strap breaks, you can replace it with another of an identical design to the original.
We sell and deliver straps of some unique models. To obtain a new strap or to replace yours, contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Our service will check the availability of the requested part and will provide you the corresponding quote by email.
The cost will have to be settled in advance including shipping costs. After receiving the payment, the part will be shipped.
The Grey Hours Limited repair center can repair your watch. For all parts or necessary services that aren’t covered by warranty, a quote will be prepared by our service center and sent to you for agreement prior to the start of work.
- How can I register my watch on the website and activate the warranty?
- How can I be sure of buying an authentic GREYHOURS watch?
- How can I repair my watch?
- How can I know the status of my repair?
Please find the number written on your authenticity card and register it on our website by following this link:
Please log into your account and enter the 16 digits serial number to register your watch and activate the warranty.
To be absolutely sure of buying an authentic GREYHOURS watch, ensure you buy from an authorized reseller, who will provide you with an authenticity card in a credit card format which features a sixteen (16) digit serial number, as well as the name of the shop and the date of purchase.
To check the authenticity of the watch, take the serial number that you will find on the authenticity card, connect to our website: www.greyhours.com/register and then follow the instructions.
To be sure that your watch will be repaired as quickly as possible, ensure you carry out the following stages:
1. Download the return form, fill it in and state the service or repair to be carried out.
2. Wrap the watch carefully in a parcel providing sufficient protection against shocks. Please include as well (1) The original invoice (2) your original authenticity card and (3) the GREYHOURS service application form duly completed.
N.B.: Products returned by carrier without physical protection or badly protected will be under the responsibility of the client.
3. Contact our customer service at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to set the date and time of an appointment with one of our representatives who will get your watch.
4. When your parcel is received by our repair center, you will be sent an email.
5. Our repair center will contact you with the time and cost estimate of the repairs by quote. If you do not wish to proceed, we will simply return the watch.
N.B.: The cost to send and return will be on customer’s side
The processing of a repair claim can take up to fourteen (14) working days. After this period, you can contact the service center or our customer services by giving your return number to request more information.
- Where can I buy GREYHOURS products?
- Where can I obtain advice or information?
- Do I need to open an account to place an order?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- What are the safeguards for confidentiality and security?
Our products are available in our online shop: www.greyhours.com and also from one of our approved listed retailers on our website. Please use our store locator to find the authorised dealer nearest to you. We recommend that you are careful and always use an authorised GREYHOURS reseller. Buying a watch from a third party who is unauthorised and unapproved by the GREYHOURS brand is at the risk of the buyer, especially if the watch is counterfeit, defective or stolen.
To get advice or information, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com.
All orders placed on our website www.greyhours.com require the creation of a customer account. Access to your “Customer Account” is necessary to identify you by using the email addressed that you provided during the creation of your account as well as personal and confidential password that you chose.
Click on the section “forgotten password” then follow the instructions that you will receive at the email address registered when you created your account.
The data collected is only that which is necessary to deal with your order and remains confidential. You have a right to access, modify, rectify, object and delete your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I obtain technical assistance for my watch?
- What are the payments terms?
- Is the payment on the GREYHOURS website secured?
- Has my order been processed?
- I have lost the instructions for my watch. Is it possible to receive new ones?
To obtain technical assistance, please contact customer service on email@example.com. Our agents will help you adjust your watch and resolve all technical or functional problems.
We accept payment by bank cards. The following cards are accepted “CB”, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express, Diners, Cofinoga. The products and holdings including the expense of packaging and delivery are payable at the time of order. Only the cost of products sent will be charged with delivery cost.
The payment by credit card on the www.greyhours.com website is completely secured with the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). During a purchase, the banking information and the payment details of the customer are directly transmitted to our bank. No customer’s banking information will be transmitted through our website www.greyhours.com, thus will not be registered or saved in a public server or on our server.
We will inform you of a more precise delivery date through a shipment advice sent by email to the address specified during the order process. The delivery address will correspond to the details that you have given us and that we have included in the email confirmation of order.
If you have lost the instructions for your model, you can contact our after sales service who will be pleased to send them by email.
- How long will my order take to be delivered?
- What happens in case of delivery delay?
Depending on the destination, it will be delivered within 10 working days.
If we are not able to meet the deadline of delivery mentioned in the email confirmation of your order, with the exception of your failure to provide full payment, we will immediately contact you to send you a new delivery date. If you refuse the new delivery date, you can cancel the order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have sent us this notice within the applicable timeframe, your payment will be reimbursed within thirty (30) days applicable from the day of the reception of the cancellation request. You will be refunded by crediting the account corresponding to the credit / debit card used to place the order.
- Can I send a gift to an address different to mine?
- What happends if I am not at home or can t be at home at the time of delivery?
All the countries in our coverage area can benefit from this opportunity.
In case of absence at the delivery time, a delivery notice will be left and it is your responsibility to collect the parcel from the place and in the time scale indicated. If the deadline is passed, the products will be returned to GREYHOURS Limited and it will be your responsibility to make contact with our customer services to organise another delivery at your cost.
- How can I make an exchange or get a reimbursement for a GREYHOURS product ordered over the internet?
- How long will it takes to obtain a reimbursement?
Upon receipt of your order placed on our website www.greyhours.com, you have a maximum withdrawal period of seven (7) days following delivery of your order. To do this, simply contact our customer services at the following address email@example.com, to set the date and time that our carrier can collect your watch. It is important to carefully wrap the watch in the original boxes and include all the original elements. Products returned by carrier without physical protection or badly packed cannot benefit from the warranty, by the same title neither can unwrapped or dirty products. It is your responsibility to protect the watch. Please also include (1) the original invoice, (2) the card of authenticity of origin, (3) the GREYHOURS Ltd service application form duly filled in and (4) all documents required for customs clearance provided by our customer service. Please state the model of watch that you want in exchange and remember to include the form. We will proceed upon receipt and verification to a refund of the product on the form or pay the difference if your choice was a model more or less expensive compared to your initial order. This calculation is based on the inclusive price of the watch excluding delivery fees.
If you want to be reimbursed, we will reimburse the invoiced amount within thirty (30) days of receipt of the product by our repair center by crediting the account corresponding to the credit / debit card used to place the order. Please note that there can be a delay in the transferring of money due to your credit card company.
- Have you received my returned goods?
- What is the average time for repair and obtaining a quote?
We will send you a confirmation email when we have received your returned goods. This process can take up to 1-3 weeks after you have sent the goods.
Upon receipt of your watch, we will create a registration file. If the repairs are covered by warranty, the watch can be repaired within about 15 to 45 days depending on the repairs needed. If the repairs require a quote to be prepared, the quote will be prepared within 15 to 30 days. Upon receipt of a confirmed quote, the watch will be repaired and returned within a maximum of one week.